20 February 2020
Flight zone inddor for practical demonstrations, exhibition hall 11.1 (upper floor)
Unmanned, remote-controlled or programmed small and micro aircraft - single use or in swarm - are a growing threat. Detection and defence of such aircraft have therefore become important tasks for security authorities.
At the same time, German authorities have used drones for more than 10 years.
Detection, defence and operation by authorities are therefore the focus of this conference. Due to the classified character of some issues, there will be a conference section, which is only accessible to authorities, not even to exhibitors.
Moderation: Dr.-Ing. Martin Hellmann, German Aerospace Center e.V. (DLR)
Speakers / contents (among others):
- Jürgen Künstner, LZPD NRW: Police defence against drones
- Martin Landgraf, Deputy Head Police Helicopter Squad Baden-Wuerttemberg as German SPOC "Police operations with drones"
- Rüdiger Rauch, LTC, German MoD: Defence against small and micro aircraft in the German Armed Forces Bundeswehr
- Jörg Töpfer, Dep. 65 - Research and Testing FEM, Headquarters of the German Federal Police: Ability of intercepting small aircraft entering restricted airspace by civilian technologies - FALKE
- Moritz von Zezschwitz, Head of the Police Air Wing; Hessisches Bereitschaftspolizeipräsidium
- Droniq: Aufklärung und Flugverkehrskontrolle von Drohnen mittels modernster Kommunikationstechnologie
- Daniela Hildenbrand, Product Manager Counter UAV Systems, Defence & Public Security Division, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH: Drohnendetektion und -abwehr: Einsatzmöglichkeiten und Grenzen
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ GmbH & Co. KG: Thema tbc